AGILE4.0 Open Day December 16, 2021
The AGILE 4.0 team will present and demonstrate newly developed digital technologies (MBSE and MDO) for aircraft design and optimization, and show their application addressing different stages of the aircraft lifecycle
The meeting will be online on December 16 during the afternoon. The schedule will be the following:
- New model-based technologies (methods and tools) for the digitalization of aircraft systems development accounting for multiple domains: design, manufacturing, certification and upgrade.
- Application cases exploiting these new technologies. Application cases focus on different stages of the systems lifecycle: design, manufacturing, certification and upgrade.
- Feedback and insights from an industrial perspective (from the industrial partners in the consortium)
- The event has been changed to ONLY VIRTUAL
- The link will be sent to the registered people during the week of the event
The AGILE4.0 Open Day 2021 will take place on December 16 2021, if you are interested to join virtually, you are invited to fill out the form below. You will be contacted later with more detailed information.